Battle of the Start-Ups
Enter to win the inaugural MEF Americas 2012 Award for Mobile Innovation
This competition is open to any mobile content and commerce start-up actively innovating in the North America and Latin America regions.
The live final will be hosted by Red Herring CEO, Alex Vieux, on December 4th where the 10 mobile start-ups finalists will pitch in front of an expert judging panel of VCs and regional experts and battle it out to determine a winner for each region, North and Latin America.
- Companies who have received angel investment or Series A-round funding
- In market less than 3 years
- Active in the mobile space in North America and / or Latin America
- Idea is innovative and disruptive
- Business plan is viable, has a monetization strategy, targets a large market, is scalable and has the potential to be a 'billion dollar plus' idea
- There has been progress on the development of the idea (at a minimum, there are detailed set of design mock-ups)
How to Enter:
- Enter HERE
- All submissions and pitches have to be in English
- Each finalist will receive a complimentary two-day event ticket to MEF Americas 2012 (worth $800) giving you full access to the conference and workshops plus unrivalled networking opportunities with North and Latin America’s top mobile executives including carriers, brands, retailers, payment providers, agencies
- Two winners: one start-up will be selected from each region
1. Accolade and glory: Regional Winner of the first-ever MEF Americas Award for Mobile Innovation
2. A full year’s membership to MEF http://www.mefmobile.org – the global trade association for mobile content and commerce. With benefits including access to exclusive global networking events, trade events, speaking opportunities, analytics, member discounts on industry products & services, worth up to $50,000
3. A dedicated feature in Red Herring
4. Dedicated press release announcing the winners
DONT MISS OUT ENTER NOW!